minstrel: Wah! Composer's block!

Averil White mekilno at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jul 18 04:50:21 PDT 2004

OK, I'm stuck.  How do you go about puting melodies to songs?  So far I'm not doing too badly, I've put melodies to a couple of songs, but now they all sound similar!  I need advice on how to go about putting melodies to words...

Everild

Everild Sweordbora, Local Rapier Co-ordinator and Marshal for the Shire of Pont Alarch, of Insulae Draconis in the Kingdom of Drachenwald.  Member of the Minstrel's Guild, bard, archer, fencer, seamstress and member of the Merchant's guild.

MKA: Averil White