minstrel: teachers wanted at Gulf Wars

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Fri Dec 28 10:26:48 PST 2001

The class coordinator for Gulf Wars is looking for more teachers of
instrumental music. If you are going to be attending, please consider
teaching.

Gregory Blount

From: "Sherri Creasy" <sherri.creasy at alacourt.state.al.us>
To: <lindahl at pbm.com>
Subject: Teaching at Gulf Wars
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 11:07:47 -0600

Greetings,

I am responsible for putting together the class schedule for the Gulf Wars
A&S Tents.  I have noticed an absence of Musical Instrument instructional
type classes and wondered if there was anyone on your list who will be
attending Gulf Wars and would be qualified to teach a class on playing some
type of musical instrument.  I have room for several if I can get
instructors.  The classes could be on any European musical instrument, i.e.,
harp, recorder, psaltry, bodran, etc.  Middle Eastern drumming, etc. type
classes will be held at the Middle Eastern encampment.

Thank you for your help!

THLady Odindisa Egilsdottir
GW A&S Tent Classcrat