minstrel: Harp Excercises, Free Harp Music

yarrowp yarrowp at mscd.edu
Sun Dec 23 14:38:23 PST 2001

Greetings, Tibicen.

Thanks for posting your harp exercises.  I've bookmarked the page for future
reference - these will fit in well with Ann Heymann's and Alison Kinnaird's
methods.  I would suggest adding some with contrary motion - for example, you
could use the treble from your exercise IV but have the bass run

||: E D | C E D C | D E C D | C D E D :||

or something of the sort.

Vivien