minstrel: Entertainers Wanted for Estrella War XVIII

edenblacksmith edenblacksmith at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 16 23:43:40 PST 2001

Entertainers Wanted for Estrella War XVIII
(A Mime is a terrible thing to waste)

Entertainers Wanted for Estrella War
Let all Singers, Musicians, Dancers, Jugglers, Actors, Puppeteers,
Company of Players, Heralds, Bards, Performers of all kinds..yes,
even Mimes.... know that your services are needed at ESTRELLA WAR
XVIII.
This is your opportunity to share the Dream.

You will have a opportunity to `pass the hat' and sale your tape or
cd.

Scheduling is taking place now!!!

Please only contact me off List (sorry for any cross-posting) (I will
only be posting to e-groups once more before war, and that will be to
give list of scheduled entertainment)

We will be having entertainment at a place near the food court.
(Stage area with seats for audience)

show times :

Thursday
3pm to 9 pm (Midnight Maddness is on Thursday)

Friday
11:30 am to  3 pm    And    5pm to  7pm

Saturday
11:30 am to  3 pm    And    5pm to  7pm

Please, respond by December the 30th.

For more information please contact:
The Entertainment Autocrat
Lady Eden Blacksmith
Sonja Boroughf 2730 Devlin Kingman, AZ 86401
928-692-5023 (message)
edenblacksmith at yahoo.com

Please share this information with those you feel would appreciate it.