minstrel: Wire Strings

Tigernach mac Eóghain ua Áeda tigernach at pipeline.com
Wed Dec 5 13:59:43 PST 2001

MY Argent Fox  harp uses small brass rings at the bottom, to which the
strings are looped beneath the soundboard. I have extra rings, if she wants
to try this, Leceabh.

And, while you are at it, would you please tell the dark-haired
fair-shouldered bell-voiced Swan of Carolingia, the ring-winner, the
soul-wounder, that I have found her a copy of Secret People.

And that I remain forever her good and devoted servant.

Mi/se, le meas,
Tigernach mac Eo/ghain ua A/eda
Middle Kingdom

"Sinne Clanna Gael.  Ta/ friotai/ocht gan mhaith; beidh tu/ le
comhshamhlu/!"
" We are the Irish.  Resistance is useless.  You will be assimilated."