minstrel: calafian musicians and wire harps

EHW ercil at astrid.upland.ca.us
Wed Dec 5 05:45:48 PST 2001

On 4 Dec 2001, at 22:27, sunshinegirl wrote:

> [...]

My lady,  If you are just come to Caid, Welcome!  There are in fact
a number of individuals and several groups interested in early
music here in Caid.  You will possibly need to seek beyond your
local group however.  Calafia is a large place and as I don't live
there I can't speak to the presence or not of interest in early music.

However if you contact the Kingdom Mistress of Arts and Sciences
(see your kingdom newsletter or email me for further info) you will
find that there are several groups.  Phoenix Players (instrumental),
Phoenix Players (vocal), an ensemble in Dreiburgan and lots of
individuals with a similar scholarly interest in early music.

I recommend that you attend the next Collegium Caidis (1st
weekend of March) where the first two I know will be meeting,
playing, and networking.  You can also get music in advance
(contact Kingdom Mistress of Arts and Sciences for more Info).

More interested individuals are always welcome!

best,
Astridhr
(Heatherwyne in Caid)