minstrel: Introduction time

sunshinegirl sunshinegirl at steward-net.com
Tue Dec 4 20:26:31 PST 2001

Rachel, welcome!!!!!!   Is Strangewoods still playing at the Camelot Inn???
Do they have any new albums out???    My tapes are about worn through....
If I ever make it back to Caid, going to hear Strangewoods is one of the top
things on my "to do" list....

If any of you are in Caid, and if Strangewoods are still playing the Camelot
Inn, in San Marcos (North San Diego county)  They are well worth a trip down
to listen to them.

And Rachel plays a killer violin....

Melandra of the Woods