minstrel: Wire Harpers Unite! We have nothing to lose but our nails!

brichard brichard at pdq.net
Mon Dec 3 12:58:22 PST 2001

<gypsyfiddler at earthlink.net> =====
>> Has anyone out there done much with using harp to
>> accompany storytelling?
>
>If you are not familiar with Robin Williamson

Robin Williamson also published a book of Scottish tunes (complete with a CD)
called "Legacy of the Scottish Harp".  Good Book, Good CD.  He does Gut, Wire
and Bray harps all on one CD!

And another well known harper-storyteller is Patrick Ball.  He has several CDs
out where he's story-telling and self-accompanying.  If you ever get a chance
to see his one man show on O'Carolan, it's worth going out of your way for!

  Enjoy!
    Telynor

Beth Richard
      Houston, TX