minstrel: Harp beginner's book

Pat Yarrow yarrowp at mscd.edu
Mon Dec 3 09:28:05 PST 2001

<<Typically, the "American Harp Society" (AHS) concentrates on concert pedal
harps.  The "International Society of Folk Harpers and Crafters" (ISFHC)
concentrates on folk harps.  (http://www.folkharpsociety.org) >>

You're quite right.

<<Does anyone have the URL to connect to "The Harp List"?>>

They seem to have hidden it.

This list, harps at yahoogroups.com, is merely a vehicle to direct true
harp-lovers to an email community with approximately 980 members, primarily
serious harp musicians.

After subscribing, you'll receive information on how you can contact the
moderator of the real list.   (We use this complex route to discourage folks
who aren't truly harp enthusiasts.)

It was a very high traffic list when I was subscribed.

<<There's the Scaharpers list, too...