minstrel: Wire Harpers Unite! We have nothing to lose but our nails!

Rachel, Sasha and Stormy Blues gypsyfiddler at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 2 18:27:48 PST 2001

> Has anyone out there done much with using harp to
> accompany storytelling?

If you are not familiar with Robin Williamson of The Incredible String Band
you might want to look him up (I'll have to dig up his website address).
Robin has been storytelling and playing the harp (as well as the fiddle and
guitar and other assorted instruments) for many years now and he is
incredible to watch in person.  He doesn't get to the states often but there
is a video he made at one time and he has several CDs of his storytelling as
well.  It might not be the kind of thing you are looking for but it is
awesome nonetheless

Rachel