minstrel: Administrivia

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Fri Nov 30 15:58:21 PST 2001

If you'd like to unsubscribe, the info is in every single message.

Go to the very bottom, type in your email address, and hit "Edit
Options". At that point you can either unsubscribe, or change to the
daily digest version. Since you won't know your password, though,
start by clicking the "Email my password to me" button.

If that's too complicated, reply to me personally and I'll remove
me. Please don't mail the list.

Funny how both of the people wanting off said "remove me" instead of
"unsubscribe", which the list software will intercept and hold for me
to proces... sigh.

Gregory Blount, your listowner