minstrel: harpy jam

Karen Setze brunosharpy at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 30 13:51:42 PST 2001

> I know
> we've got at least three harpers here who have been
> quasi-seriously kicking around the idea of a monthly
> or so jam session.  If we get it together, would the
> 30-60 minute drive be too much for you?

Nope, it's not too far. Just can't get there too
early, since I've got to take the Metro from Falls
Church where I work back to the New Carrollton station
to catch the Marc train back to Odenton to get my car.

I'm also hopeful of finding (or recruiting) more music
people up my way, to grow our group (then we can do
interbarony field trips!)

Yseulte (still hopeful - after all, this list was
practically dead until today!)