minstrel: LYRA OF THE OUTLANDS

susan vigil vihji at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 30 12:03:37 PST 2001

  GENTLEF0LKS OF THE SCA, I AM LYRA, SOMETIMES SAIL
WITH THE PIRATES OF OUTLANDISH THOUGH THEY PREFER TO
CALL ME BY...MAYBE WE WILL MEET SOME DAY, I CERTAINLY
HOPE SO ALL OF YOU SEEM TALENTED AND CREATIVE, I'M FOR
SURE KEEPING YOUR NAMES AND ADRESSES.
 I'M A HARPI, OR HARPIST, IF YOU PLEASE SEND ME ANY
INFORMATION ABOUT MUSIC BOOKS OR SONGS AND I EAT IT
UP. ALSO IF ANYONE HAS INFORMATION ON COMPOSITIONS FOR
HARP AND MANDOLIN OR FIDDLE FROM THE MEDIEVIL TIMES,I
WOULD LOVE TO HEAR OF IT. THE OULANDS ARE AN ENCHANTED
LAND, WE DON'T KNOW WHAT LIVES IN OUR FORRESTS BUT WE
KNOW ENOUGH TO RUN OR PROFER WHEN WE HEAR THEM
THRASHING, SOMETIMES THEY PLAY MUSIC TO SO YOU
MISTRALS WITH INFO ON THAT MIGHT BE OF AID.
    I AM SO GLAD TO HAVE MET YOU ALL, YOUR IDEAS ON
HARPING AND GROUPS ARE AN IRRIPLACABLE SOURCE OF INFO
FOR ME
  GRACIAS,
     LYRA