minstrel: Storvik bardic

Teleri Barod sca_bard at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 30 07:57:23 PST 2001

Bardic exchange program, anyone?

I'm from Barony of Storvik (DC Metro Area).  Istvan, I
have two fellows who really want to learn drum.  Any
chance I could beg, borrow, or steal someone from your
practice on the second Wednesday of some nearby month?

Karen (sorry, I can't recall your SCA name), I know
we've got at least three harpers here who have been
quasi-seriously kicking around the idea of a monthly
or so jam session.  If we get it together, would the
30-60 minute drive be too much for you?

Any and all bardic types in the Northern Atlantian
area:  Storvik has added bardic to its monthly A&S
lineup.  We meet the second Wednesday of the month in
College Park, MD, 7:30 - 9":30 pm.  Topics will be
eclectic, reflecting both the interests of the barony
and the types of instructors we can find.  Topics are
announced on the storvik at yahoogroups list, in the
Drakkar newsletter, and (maybe) on the webpage.  If
you're interested in attending or instructing, please
drop me a line at sca_bard at yahoo.com and I can get you
more information and directions.

(Istvan, sorry for the double mailing; I didn't
realize I wasn't posting to the minstrel list the
first time around!)

In Service,
Teleri the Well-Prepared