minstrel: Introduction time

Kettricken ni Binnech interstellar_cowgirl at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 29 21:07:20 PST 2001

Greetings all,
Just thought I would add to this as well having been a lurker for quite a
while now.
My name is Finnabhair. I am currently the Bard of Lochac and the Bard of
Rowany. I've been working (with a bit of help) on a bardic guild for Lochac.
Apart from that, I'm a singer although I don't consider myself professional
by any means. I enjoy ballads mostly, but am looking to learn madrigals when
I have some time next year.

If anyone here is from Lochac and wants to know more about the Worshipful
Company of Bards, Troubadours and Jongleurs of Lochac, don't hesitate to
contact me or join the discussion board at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bardcircle

In Service,
Finnabhair ni Binnech

Mistress of Guild,
Bard of Lochac,
Bard of Rowany.

Some days you are the bug, some days you are the windscreen.