minstrel: ISO book?

Fredman73 fredman73 at home.com
Fri Aug 24 09:38:29 PDT 2001

I have book that's a bit older than what you're looking for, but it has been
a wonderful guide to me both as a composer & performer of period music.
It's suited equally for instrumentalists & singers.

Medieval & Renaissance Music: A Performer's Guide
by Timothy J. McGee
University of Toronto Press, 1985 (reprinted 1988)
ISBN: 0-8020-2531-5 (cloth) / 0-8020-6729-8 (paper)

A mûvészetért és Northshield dicsõségéért,
(For art and the glory of Northshield)

Zoltan
Foldesur Karoli Zoltan (aka Lord Zoltán Károli), AoA
http://members.home.net/zoltankaroli
http://members.home.net/castelrouge

"Becsület minden felett" (Honor above all else)