minstrel: ISO book?

C&HWood linette at epix.net
Fri Aug 24 09:16:14 PDT 2001

Greetings from Linette!

Within the last year or so, a new book on performing medieval music was
published.  Unfortunately, I can't remember *anything* else about it,
except that it's availability was announced on one of the lists or forums I
frequent.  I seem to remember the title being very similar to "Performing
Medieval Music" or something like that, despite the fact that there's
already another book by that title.  Does any of this ring a bell with someone?

thanks for any help!

Linette