minstrel: Question for harpers...

Fred (Flieg) Hollander flieg at socrates.Berkeley.EDU
Fri Aug 3 13:58:16 PDT 2001

  WEll, depending on what you mean by beginning or intermediate, I'd probably
want a copy, though $9 seems a bit high unless you are doing a really
sturdy binding or good paper.

  I'm off to Pennsic this evening for the first time in 22 years. I hope
to see some of you there. I'll be in W02 in the M.I.N.E. camp near
West Royal.

At 04:14 PM 8/3/01 -0400, tibicen at mixolydian.org wrote:

>So, I am feverishly working on a project which I *might* have done for
>Pennsic: a book of sheet music for harps-that-cant-change-accidentals-
>in-the-middle-of-a-piece.  All of the music is from a single source,
>from 1551 AD, and I've arranged them for solo harp, and thrown in a
>bunch of duet versions, too (two harps).  Mostly intermediate level
>difficulty, but with definite use for both beginners and advanced
>players.  Over 20 pieces (plus duets), mostly pretty short.
>
>What is the demand for such a thing?  I'm thinking of selling the book
>for $9ea.  Who all would be potentially interested in buying one
>(presumably folks would want to look at it before deciding)?  I am
>cash poor right now, so I don't know how many I might afford to make
>to bring to Pennsic (presuming I get it done in time -- AHHHH!).
>
>-- Tibicen

   *   *   *    Frederick of Holland, MSCA, OP, OL, etc.
  *|* *|* *|*   flieg at socrates.berkeley.edu
  (((Flieg Hollander, Chemistry Dept., U.C. Berkeley)))
 ===A crank.========= Old Used Duke ======Not a tool.=====
 [All subjects of the Crown are equal under its protection.]