minstrel: Help finding "Papa Stour" music

ImDaCow at aol.com ImDaCow at aol.com
Wed Jul 4 05:02:55 PDT 2001

Hello!

This might be out-of-period, but I'll see if anyone can help anyway....I'm
looking for music for a Morris dancing longsword dance (the dances where, at
the end, they weave all the swords into a star).  The dance and the music for
it are called Papa Stour, and they're from the Shetlands.  I've searched the
internet over and over, but there's probably something I missed.

Thank you!

David