minstrel: A small bardic Mess-cellany

Corrie Bergeron corrie at itasca.net
Thu Jun 14 11:44:28 PDT 2001

For them what might be interested, I've updated my collection of bardic bits
a bit.  Lots more to do, of course, if I can ever unearth my files.
http://rocky.itasca.net/~corrie/brenbook.htm

I've also added some MP3 files taken from my debut album (back in AS XX or
so), "Favorite Songs of Ansteorra."
http://rocky.itasca.net/~corrie/mp3

Considering they were recorded over fifteen years ago, they've held up
pretty well.  Maybe some day I'll re-record the whole shebang.

Brendan O Corraidhe, OW, HH, CIM, OST, MoSS, LYLYW
www.itasca.net/~corrie/scahome.htm

Corrie Bergeron, Jr.
"An educated mind is useless without a focused will,
and dangerous without a loving heart." - W.M. Deijmann
corrie at itasca.net
www.itasca.net/~corrie