minstrel: Seeking someone

Cynthia J Ley cley at juno.com
Wed May 30 02:00:19 PDT 2001

Greetings all. Does anyone here know someone by the name of Cynthia
Melville? I recieved a book order from her and she left me no e-mail
address; however, the book has only been advertised via e-mail. If anyone
knows how to contact her, please let me know.

The short story is I recieved her order but I am unable to fill it until
mid-June, owing to a very full schedule. I haven't forgotten, and will
take care of it then.

Thank you for your help,

			Arlys