minstrel: music for Crusader's Song by Conn MacNeill?

C&HWood linette at epix.net
Sun May 13 07:30:07 PDT 2001

Greetings from Linette de Gallardon!

I've temporarily lost my copy of Duke Conn MacNeill's first tape, and I'm
trying to find an on-line source for the music to his "Crusader's
Song."  Does anyone know a place where I could find a midi or wav. file of
it?  I've already tried places like Cantaria and the Calontir songbook and
the Northshields website - no luck yet.

Thanks for any help!

Linette