minstrel: Erhm..... RE: EKBards mailing list

C&HWood linette at epix.net
Mon May 7 09:56:13 PDT 2001

Greetiings from Linette de Gallardon!

I'm gratified to see that several of those who received my previous post on
joining the EKBards elist have already signed up.

Unfortunately, I am now experiencing a glitch, and apparently cannot post
to the EKBards list.  I am a member, and the list isn't moderated, and I
post successfully to other Yahoogroups, so I don't know what the holdup
is.  I have emails in to Yahoogroups and to the moderator, Brother
Dankwert.  Hopefully things will be cleared up soon and we can start
discussing topics of interest.

Could someone who has recently signed up attempt to post to the EKBards
list, just to check that it's not a universal problem but rather limited
only to me?  Thanks!

And, um, Robin, I think it's possible we may be exploring the East Kingdom
server elist capabilities sooner rather than later.....

Linette