minstrel: EKBards mailing list

C&HWood linette at epix.net
Fri May 4 09:10:29 PDT 2001

Greetiings from Linette de Gallardon, currently the Chief Bard of the East
Kingdom College of Bards!

My apologies to anyone who receives this missive more than once; I am
posting it to several e-lists in the hope of reaching as many people as
possible.

I'd like to invite all East Kingdom gentles interested in the performing
arts, particularly the arts commonly called the "bardic arts," to subscribe
to the EKBards email list.  This especially pertains to those gentles who
already are a part of the East Kingdom College of Bards, or who would like
to join it, but I also would like to hear from those who do not choose to
participate in the College for whatever reason.  Gentles from outside the
East Kingdom are certainly welcome, but please recognize that there will
naturally be some East Kingdom slant to the discussions.  I would like to
begin hopefully fruitful discussions on what the Bardic College should be
doing, and how we can best achieve our goals, whatever they are, ;) as well
as discuss the state of performing arts in the East Kingdom.

To subscribe to the list, you may use the Yahoogroups website at
<http://groups.yahoo.com/>.  You may be required to create a Yahoo ID &
password; I'm not sure about that.

Alternatively, you may send a blank email to
<EKBards-subscribe at yahoogroups.com>.  You will receive a confirmation
email; just reply to that confirmation email and you will be subscribed.

Please feel free to forward this message to any individuals or groups who
you feel would be interested.

Looking forward to future meetings & greetings,

Linette