minstrel: Medieval/Renaissance harp plans?

Janneke den Draak j.dendraak at planet.nl
Tue May 1 13:13:52 PDT 2001

Yes, thank you, but when I compare this design to what I see in paintings or
on historical harp sites.... it looks rather 'folky' to me. More like a folk
harp with a gothic style harmonic curve.

I wonder how much research they did into Gothic harps. They have no
pretensions to sell plans for a historically accurate Gothic harp, though,
so that's absolutely fine with me.

I'll consider it, perhaps alter the soundbox to make it seem more accurate.
Will definately consider that. Thanks dor pointing me in that direction, I
had already  discarded their plans, unjustly.

Thanks again,
Janneke.