minstrel: Readers for Songbook

JP Andrews jpathomas at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 29 23:15:49 PDT 2001

Constance,

My name is Thomas Bordeaux and I am a bard living
in Caid. I do mostly non-period music, although I
do have more than a passing experience in period
music. As you asked for people who have some
period music background and who are also
knowledgeable on proof reading and page layout I
thought I would offer my services.

My wife is not a performer, but she is a
technical writer and has a BS in English lit. In
addition she is a great fan and supporter of all
types of music in the SCA and would be happy to
give your ms. a good once over.

If we can be of assistance please let us know.

Your,
Thomas Bordeaux

=====
JP Andrews
Friends should be perfered to Kings - Voltaire