minstrel: readers needed for new songbook

ConstanceFairfax at cs.com ConstanceFairfax at cs.com
Sun Apr 29 19:27:51 PDT 2001

Hi-

I am looking for a few good lords and ladies who are interested in being
proofreaders and guinea pigs for the period English song book I am working on.

I am hoping to find people who like to sing, have at least a little time to
look at my project, know at least a little about period music or mundane page
layout/publishing stuff....

Please contact me privately if you are interested...I only need about 3
people....otherwise, you may be able to pick up a copy at Pennsic.  :)

:)
Constance Fairfax