minstrel: Angelus ad virginem-Thanks!

Corwen Ap Broch wildmanofthewoods at yahoo.ca
Mon Mar 12 07:24:23 PST 2001

Thanks for all the responses to my query-what a great list to
belong to!

I can learn the thing now and then maybe the tune will leave
me alone-thats what usually happens.

So thanks to Katie, Richard, Camin, Elsa von Heilbronn
 and David, I do hope I haven't missed anyone out. I really
appreciate it.

Cheers
Corwen

=====
Corwen ap Broch
Stiltwalker, percussionist,penny whistle/low whistle didjeridu player. Available for gigs!
http://www.magma.ca/~citywich/corwen/
http://www.geocities.com/wildmanofthewoods/index.html
Brighter than the heavenly stars are the infinite eyes that night has opened within us. (Novalis)