minstrel: Lusty Smith chords

ponygirl at gs.verio.net ponygirl at gs.verio.net
Sun Mar 4 16:54:11 PST 2001

Thank you so much to everyone who sent me the guitar chords for Lusty
Young Smith.  I'm sure that at least one of these keys will fit my
voice.  I usually sing soprano, but as I have gotten older, I am more
comfortable with a lower key.  The C-G combination will probably work
out perfectly.  Thanks again!  I'm so glad to have gotten on to this
list, everyone has been so helpful.
Richenda