minstrel: ballads

ConstanceFairfax at cs.com ConstanceFairfax at cs.com
Sat Feb 17 19:13:44 PST 2001

I think I can help you with all of these...if "Walking in a Meadow Green" has
a tune (I have the book but haven't referenced the tune.  If it doesn't, I
can find you a period one that fits.

I have Pills as well, and if you can wait until I get back from vacation
March 4, I'd be happy to get you the info.

Constance