minstrel: OoP- Noteworthy Technical stuff

Dana Hawkes danad at tidepool.com
Sat Feb 17 10:32:20 PST 2001

It is possible...
    You have to type both parts out on separate staffs (just use copy-paste
for everything that is the same in both parts), then -
-allow layering at file/page setup/contents, then go to the staff you'd
like to layer with (the one above the other) and bring up staff properties
pressing F2. Jump to the "visual" tab and check "layer with next staff".
    Dana