minstrel: OoP- Noteworthy Technical stuff

Katie harwood darkangelsdoom at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 16 22:40:32 PST 2001

I downloaded NoteWorthy at the sugestion of several lords and/or ladies from
here, and am in the process of copying up some of my more faded SATB scores.
The problem is, several of my songs have alto or tenor parts that divide,
and I can't get the notation right for it. Does anyone know how this is
done?

I remain-

Yours in the service of the Dreame,
Morag the Barde.

Shire of Agaricus, Principality of Lochac, Kingdom of the West.
Sometime bard, sometime fighter,
all the time Trouble!