minstrel: help

ponygirl at gs.verio.net ponygirl at gs.verio.net
Fri Feb 16 14:18:45 PST 2001

Greetings,

I am new to the list and I would like a few guidelines as to exactly what I can
expect from the list.  I am mainly interested in finding music and lyrics to old
ballads.  I have tried Cantaria and other sources on the web, have also purchased
some song books, but cannot find certain songs.  Is there help available here?
Thanks!
Richenda