minstrel: if Greg hasn't banished me by now...

ConstanceFairfax at cs.com ConstanceFairfax at cs.com
Wed Feb 14 22:32:02 PST 2001

Sheesh, again, I'm really sorry that anybody got that attachment.  I'm hoping
that Greg got it in time or there's some sort of attachment filter or
something.
*sigh*
Here's my (intended) original posting:

Howdy folks,

I'm looking for some music theory (Renaissance, specifically Italian,
preferrably 1570) web sites online...I'd like to see if I can find some of
the primary sources referenced in some books I have, plus I just would like
to surf the web instead of getting up to get a book every 2 minutes (esp
since my books are scattered to heck and gone)....

I'd love to hear of some sites...

Constance