minstrel: Estrella War performers

oceallachain at juno.com oceallachain at juno.com
Thu Feb 8 13:37:43 PST 2001

I am *still* looking for people who may wish to perform on the stage in
the merchants'at Estrella War, ESPECIALLY on Thursday night during the
"Midnight Madness" sales (we're looking for people to fill the stage from
5 to 10 pm, after which it turns into a drum and dance circle). Please
contact me ASAP at oceallachain at juno.com if you are interested.

Thanks,
Daithi O Ceállachaín