minstrel: Minor correction (was: Documentation assistance)

Taliesin of Earthstar taliesin_o at juno.com
Wed Jan 17 17:10:28 PST 2001

On Wed, 17 Jan 2001 11:37:32 -0500 "Myra Hope Bobbitt"
<mhbobbitt at hotmail.com> writes:
> Milord Taliesin,

Sorry for the confusion -- Taliesin is a "nom de 'Net," or a Wiccan
"public name," depending upon context.

In the SCA, I'm Madog Hir -- but calling me "Milord" is an honor beyond
my station. (I also answer to "Hey you, tall guy" or "Hey minstrel, play
me a song," especially if I'm wearing my MSOB motley. Heck, you can call
me anything but late for dinner and I'm happy. <g>)

Justin W. Eiler / Madog Hir of Aire Faucon
taliesin_o <AT> juno.com

NO SPAM: The author of this e-mail will never purchase any product or
service that is advertized in unsolicited e-mail.