minstrel: Documentation assistance

James D. McManus Lawyer at bigfoot.com
Wed Jan 17 10:26:19 PST 2001

At 11:37 AM 1/17/01 -0500, you wrote:
>Milord Taliesin,
>
>Have you come across the web site for the Order of Bards, Ovates, and
>Druids?
>be the Welsh wiccan organization Y Tylwyth Teg,

Both are recent post period inventions claiming ancient lineage.
Any sources listed by them should be Highly suspect...still they might have reference to something actually period and useful.

>The specific study list you mention is familiar.

It is very familiar to myself as well... I am trying to review some ancient, period and more modern Irish law tracts to see if I can find the references.....

Maghnuis

Lord Magnus MagUidhir     	mka/  James D. McManus
      I.O.G.D.
In Omnibus Glorificitur Deus
Shire of the Inner Sea 		Lawyer at bigfoot.com
Northshield, Midrealm