minstrel: Documentation assistance

Myra Hope Bobbitt mhbobbitt at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 17 08:37:32 PST 2001

Milord Taliesin,

Have you come across the web site for the Order of Bards, Ovates, and
Druids?  I can't check it from work (bizarre proxy restrictions) but I
suspect that since they offer a correspondence course in druidry they may be
able to provide extensive bibliographies -- for a fee.  Another source might
be the Welsh wiccan organization Y Tylwyth Teg, which has a lot of source
material on the web.

The specific study list you mention is familiar.  I have it in a notebook
from college -- will investigate when I get home.

~Leucum