minstrel: Lap Harps

Taliesin of Earthstar taliesin_o at juno.com
Sat Jan 13 20:36:32 PST 2001

On Sat, 13 Jan 2001 17:23:54 +1100 "Katie harwood"
<darkangelsdoom at hotmail.com> writes:
> And does anyone know where i can pick up some online hints on
> learning to play?

I cannot vouch for the accuracy of the tecniques he describes (I'm not a
harpist), but Joe Bethancourt / Master Ioseph of Locksley has an "EZ-Harp
Method" on his web-site. I don't know the exact URL, but it's listed from
his main page at www.locksley.com. And if I'm not mistaken, there's also
a "web-ring" of harp-oriented pages -- again, however, I don't know the
URL, but Ioseph's pages may have a link.

Justin W. Eiler / Madog Hir of Aire Faucon
taliesin_o <AT> juno.com

NO SPAM: The author of this e-mail will never purchase any product or
service that is advertized in unsolicited e-mail.