minstrel: Lap Harps

Katie harwood darkangelsdoom at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 12 22:23:54 PST 2001

I am looking into buying a lap harp and could do with some advice.
I was posted a catalogue of harps from a local maker. The one I like best
had a caption at the bottom saying that it could also be bought with
'bronzed strings'. What is the difference between these and regular nylons?
And does anyone know where i can pick up some online hints on learning to
play? Thanx. I remain-

Yours in service,
Morag