minstrel: DO NOT OPEN SNOW WHITE!!!!

Siobhan ! windsong_03 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 12 18:56:16 PST 2001

Hello. My name is Siobhan, and I normally lurk, but hey, change is a good
thing. I'm being really late about this, and I might be saying what someone
already has, because I'm cleaning up my email account after a long period of
inactivity (read pc malfunction). But I just wanted to say that while the
warning was not directly related to the list, it was related to email, and
email you can get from other lists. This matters since most of the people I
know subscribe to multiple lists. I know realize that I've been rambling, so
I'll come to a point. I got the Snow White virus in my inbox, just said Snow
White, the Real Story, and I have friends who like to send me that kind of
stuff all the time, so I was going to open it. Then I got the warnings from
this list, and deleted it. This was the only list that sent out warnings
from my little menagerie. So I just thought I'd put my two cents in, I think
that virus warnings, in moderation, ah-hem, are a good thing. Now, back to
the shadows with me. Blessed be,

Siobhan