minstrel: Re: Boru Harp (minstrel-digest V1 #999)

Tracie Brown peerlady at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 18 15:03:35 PST 2000

   Elsewhere.  Very elsewhere.  The "Brian Boru" Harp (now usually referred
to as the Trinity College Harp), is in the Trinity College Library in
Dublin.

>Is the Brian Boru harp located at the V&A or the British Museum, or
>elsewhere?  Are there other historical harps to visit?

   However, there is so much cool stuff in London that I'm sure you won't
miss it.  Make sure you get to the London Museum.

   Lucky You!  <sigh>

-- Auntie Signy