minstrel: Re: Leucum's London q's

Carol Wood woodharp at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 16 22:18:31 PST 2000

Dear Leucum:

Lucky you!  It's been so long since I was in London that I don't remember
much about bookstores there, other than that there are loads of wonderful
ones that specialize in all kinds of areas.  Hope someone else can help you
on that score.  I do know that the Brain Boru harp is in the library of
Trinity College, in Dublin.  However, the V&A does have a fine collection of
antique musical instruments, including some harps, I think.  You will love
the collection of Celtic antiquities at the British Museum, too.

Carol Wood
www.Carol.WoodPage.com