minstrel: "Irish Minstrels and Musicians" by F. O'Neill

L.van Gool egevil at village.uunet.be
Tue Dec 12 23:24:56 PST 2000

Is there someone among you who has access to "Irish Minstrels and Musicians"
by F. O'Neill? I have no idea what kind of book this is, I found a fleeting
reference to it in another work, it quotes the page but not the content of
that page.
My library doesn't have it and I should very much like to see what's on page
107.

If this is again a breach of your high-standards, I beforehand apologise.

Greetings,
Liesbeth van Gool
egevil van Gnantwerp
egevil at village.uunet.be