minstrel: Re: minstrel-digest V1 #995

Jennifer Friedman jfriedmn at pressenter.com
Tue Dec 12 10:01:15 PST 2000

>At your service and that to the Dreame, I remain, Rychard Dustefete;
>far traveled and near sighted.
>           Shire of Rivenwood Tower,  Barony of Northshield, Midrealm
>           (Lake Crystal, MN) (Minneapolis and then some) (Well, Midrealm)

Careful Rychard, confusing the PRINCIPALITY of the Northshield and Barony
of Nordskogen can be construed as a political statement.  ;)

Cute poem, though.

Eliane
Lady Eliane Halevy, AoA, OC, mka Jennifer Friedman
Shire of Rokeclif, Principality of Northshield, Middle Kingdom
(La Crosse, WI)
Bard of Rokeclif, A.S. XXXV-XXXVI
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/6461/
Shire of Rokeclif webpage:  http://rokeclif.n3.net