minstrel: search for a song

L.van Gool egevil at village.uunet.be
Mon Nov 27 23:07:57 PST 2000

Hello,

This is my first post to this list. My name is Liesbeth van Gool and I live
in Antwerp, Belgium.

I am very interested in all kinds of songs and games, mostly from around the
1900's and before, lately I have been trying to locate the text of a song
"Mercenary Mary", it was featured in a Musical but the original should be
much older, I wondered if maybe someone among you might have the original
text somewhere.

Thanks,
Liesbeth van Gool
egevil van Gnantwerp