minstrel: A norse Address

Katie harwood darkangelsdoom at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 28 01:43:41 PST 2000

Greetings Gentles All!

This has little to do with Bardic Arts, so bear with me.

I am looking for somewhere where i can get in contact with a certain Norse
gentlemen.
His Name is Alfricker (I hope i spelled it right, Dirk.), his mundane name
is Dirk. He lives in the principality of Lochac, in Rowanny, Agaricus, or
Dismal Fogs. He's tall, likes his axe, is brother to Citric (Sorry if i
spelled it right, Citric.), and is very anti-Christian.
If anyone can tell me where to find him, I would be Very Pleased (tm).