minstrel: thanks for henry 5 songs!

Irene Musumeci byroninthetrees at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Nov 26 05:37:09 PST 2000

many thanks for your help!

i managed to find lyrics and music sheets for both
songs and i am indeed trying to fit caleno custure me
in the play.

i shall let you know how it is going on.

lots of love,
irene from warwick.

=====
"I don't have to be fair. I'm Queen!" Mark Rylance (rehearsing Cleopatra).
====
"Je me les sers moi-même, avec assez de verve,
Mais je ne permets pas qu'un autre me les serve." - Cyrano de Bergerac
====
"La X non indica mai il punto dove scavare." - Indiana Jones.