minstrel: henry v songs

Irene Musumeci byroninthetrees at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Nov 22 04:23:55 PST 2000

hello everyone,

i'm going to direct a production of henry v and i
would like to include several songs of the period,
"strike it up tabor" and "we be soldiers three" in
particular.
does anyone have a clue of where i could find the
lyrics and music sheets for them?

many thanks in advance,
irene from warwick.

=====
"I don't have to be fair. I'm Queen!" Mark Rylance (rehearsing Cleopatra).
====
"Je me les sers moi-même, avec assez de verve,
Mais je ne permets pas qu'un autre me les serve." - Cyrano de Bergerac
====
"La X non indica mai il punto dove scavare." - Indiana Jones.