No subject

Katie harwood darkangelsdoom at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 16 14:20:17 PST 2000

Hello fellow Minstrelites!

I could use some aid. I am looking for a sound recording of 'Siren
Pleasant'. It goes a little something like this:

Now I see thy looks were feigned,
Quickly lost and quickly gained.
Soft thy skin as wool of wethers,
heart unconstant, light as feathers.

Unfortunatly, I have forgotten the tune, and I want to have it down for the
next feast.

Thanx. I remain-

In your service;
Morganna.

P.S what's the deal with being 'lurkers'?